Páginas

martes, 16 de noviembre de 2021

2º ESO: Present Simple Vs Present Continuous

 

 1. Andy SOMETIMES______ comics. (read) 
2. We NEVER______ TV in the morning. (watch) 
3. LISTEN! Sandy______ in the bathroom. (sing) 
4. My sister USUALLY______ in the kitchen. (help) 
5. My mother______ breakfast NOW. (make) 
6. They OFTEN______ the bathroom. (clean) 
7. LOOK! The boys______ home. (come) 
8. I______ with my friend AT THE MOMENT. (chat) 
9. His grandfather______ for a walk EVERY DAY. (not go) 
10. Mice NEVER ______ cats. (not eat) 
11. My brother______ his homework RIGHT NOW. (not do) 
12. My parents _____ to the mall ON MONDAYS. (not go) 
13. I ______ hard TODAY. (not work) 
14. She _____ a poem THIS WEEK. (not learn) 
15. ______ he ______ to London OFTEN? (come) 
16. ______ they ______ tennis NOW? (play) 
17. ______ you ______ to the cinema AT THE WEEKENDS? (go) 
18. ______ your friend ______ EVERY NIGHT? (study) 
19. ______ the baby ______ well THIS MONTH? (sleep) 
20. ______ you ALWAYS _____ on holiday in summer? (go)

No hay comentarios: