Páginas

miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2020

4º ESO: WILL or BE GOING TO?

LET'S SPIN THE WHEEL!!!


WILL or BE GOING TO?

1.     Look at those clouds in the sky! It... (rain).

2.     The front door is open! the dog... (run out)!

3.     I think Jan... (win) the swimming competition.

4.     Some people predict that we ... (have) flying cars in the future.

5.       I haven't got my phone.' Don’t worry. ……………………………………… (lend) you mine.'

6.       I… (have) a party tomorrow. That’s my plan.

7.       'Jim's starting university next month tomorrow.' 'What … (he / study)?'

8.       Look! The bus… (leave). Run or we'll miss it!

9.       Will you lend me £10? I’m sureI …. (give) back to you tomorrow.

10.   I think you … (not like) that film. It's very frightening.

11.   Today, I... (drive) my new motorcycle.

12.   My father and I ... (watch) a TV series tonight.

13.   It’s really cold in here. / Don’t worry, I... (close) the window.

14.   I don’t think there ...(be) flying cars in the future.

15.   I’m late. / I... (drive) you to school.

16.   We are saving. We... (travel) around Europe next year.


No hay comentarios: